Les Alliés Nés !! Index du Forum

Les Alliés Nés !! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Get New Facebook Email Id

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Alliés Nés !! Index du Forum -> Taverne - Ouverte aux visiteurs : -> Recrutement :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hawjill

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Get New Facebook Email Id Répondre en citant

Get New Facebook Email Id
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

First check if the user is already logged in : require "facebook.php"; $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => YOURAPPID, 'secret' => YOURAPPSECRET, )); $user = $facebook->getUser(); if ($user) { try { $userprofile = $facebook->api('/me'); } catch (FacebookApiException $e) { $user = null; } } If he his not, you can display the login link asking for the email permission : if (!$user) { $args = array('scope' => 'email'); echo ' getLoginUrl() . If you mention "email" as a scope then email address is returned. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. dsp1589 commented Sep 11, 2016 Am experiencing this issue right now Sad In android fb sdk facebook-android-sdk:[4,5) I tried almost all the solution provided here and am using my own personal account for testing. riston commented Feb 7, 2017 inicsmith well the user could remove the email request when the permission window is shown. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. For example what I did initially was create a generic facebook.com email address for users whose emails don't arrive via omniauth. 198.. Benefit from great tools and features to keep your work safe and become more efficient. Mycroft1891 commented Dec 19, 2016 " edited Edited 1 time Mycroft1891 Dec 19, 2016 I'm using the callback process and I noticed also that a lot of users that try to create an account fail to do so because we validates that all our users have email addresses. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. I don't know. .. diegodurante commented Nov 11, 2015 If you are using ruby on rails and the omniauth-facebook gem, remember to update that gem to the last 3.0.0 version. Steps Method 1 On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. Will do it. Go to the inbox for the email address that you used to sign up for Facebook and sign in if needed. On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 3:02 AM, DonDinh notificationsgithub.com wrote: oh, I see so how we solve the problem? Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub . Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). Business & Workplace Regulations. Human Resources. I finally figure out how to do that. mateuszgwozdz commented Sep 24, 2015 If you are using facebook SDK 2.4 or higher you need to add "fields" in the strategy FacebookStrategy.php line 131 BEFORE $me = $this->serverGet(' array('accesstoken' => $accesstoken), null, $headers); AFTER: $me = $this->serverGet(' array('accesstoken' => $accesstoken,'fields'=>'email,name,firstname,lastname,agerange,gender'), null, $headers); Regardless of the field list, if you want to get more information that is not by default provided by Facbeook, the permissions need to be in the "scope" array. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account?Create a New AccountIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. vaihtovirta commented Aug 8, 2015 3zcurdia Did you try to use version from master branch? . TeamRainless commented Sep 11, 2013 Yes. You can do this on both the desktop and the mobile versions of Facebook. '">Login with Facebook '; } else { echo ' getLogoutUrl() . DylanFM commented Dec 3, 2012 Just saw this for the 1st time a few days back. joaovictorpsantos commented Jan 5, 2018 Today I was running some tests and I came across the same situation, the user's email was not being returned. matteomelani commented Mar 27, 2013 +1. 2 Tap . woodcrust commented Sep 27, 2015 Very, very big thanks brentmulligan! . This was referenced Sep 23, 2017 Closed Facebook backend not retrieving email python-social-auth/social-core#131 Open email is missing st4lk/django-rest-social-auth#24 Open some email not get the data like id , email ,. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. Collaborator simi commented Nov 7, 2013 This is definitely platform problem as Maxwell2022 mentioned. To create email account you will only need a few minutes and it's easier than ever. $user; echo 'The user name is: '; echo 'The user email is: ' 5a02188284
how to hack a facebook account easy youtubebuy likes in facebookfacebook hide likes from tickerapps facebook bberry playbookfacebook video download safaribaixar plugin para chamada de video no facebookfacebook metro app windows 7facebook hacking software full free downloadfacebook chat not working with donglejugar live holdem facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Alliés Nés !! Index du Forum -> Taverne - Ouverte aux visiteurs : -> Recrutement : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange